I was originally going to do another ‘What I ate Wednesday’ today, but that quickly went out the door when I forgot to take pictures of every single thing I ate yesterday. So here’s the quick version:
Breakfast – 1 slice whole grain bread with lots of Trader Joe’s raw almond butter, pumpkin coffee (from Target)
Lunch – pita chips with beet hummus & a spinach salad w/ olive oil & balsamic
Snack – 1 cup of green tea, followed by a pumpkin yogurt ( maybe it’s just me but I was not a fan of Trader Joe’s pumpkin yogurt,
good thing I bought 3 of them)
Hot yoga power hour
Dinner – Out to eat – BBQ Grilled Chicken Wrap w/ sweet potato fries and a Pumking
Now that we got that out of the way, when I was running on Monday evening I found this
little guy huge scary monster on the sidewalk:
Which someone so graciously put a few pieces of mulch around as a ‘warning’. And then I started thinking… what other strange things have I seen or thought while I was running?
- What color would I dye my hair if I was on the run?
- Do you think anyone would recognize me? (Who am I, Gone Girl??? watch out, Kris)
- If we had to go into hiding in the woods, would B cooperate without a leash?
- If this was a zombie apocalypse, could I run any faster than this?
- No, I would probably give up and die.
- One time when I was running on a trail, someone in a black hoodie crawled out of the woods and I thought it was a bear. And then I was just terrified of the creepy person that just crawled out of the woods in the middle of nowhere.
So there you have it, a brief glimpse into my sick runner’s mind to start your Wednesday. Thanks for reading, and have a good one!