Good morning and happy Friday!!
This morning started off with my second EFX (Enhanced Functional Exercise) class at FASTER, and it was a good one. The class consists of an hour of challenging circuits in an upbeat atmosphere.
Breakfast this morning is another friend egg, half of an AB&J English muffin, and a grapefruit.
For lunch I am planning to go out with a few friends (probably to Mexico, yessss), and for dinner I’m going to my sisters. So minimal meal planning today, which is nice! Aren’t Friday’s the best?
Last night I started to put together my tentative list of races to complete in 2015. Having something to work toward keeps me accountable, and I love a good 5k followed by a big breakfast or a few beers and brunch. So here it is, the 2015 line-up:
1. Cupid’s Chase 5k – Saturday, February 14th 2015
2. Pittsburgh Pirate’s 5k – Saturday, TBD April 2015
3. Pittsburgh UPMC Half Marathon – Sunday, May 3 2015
4. Buffalo Half Marathon – Sunday, May 24th 2015
5. 50 Yard Finish – 5k or 10k – Saturday, June 27th
6. Gatorade Steeler’s 5k – TBD August/September 2015
7. Pittsburgh Great Race 5k – Sunday, September 27th 2015
8. EQT 10 Miler – November 2015
Some of these races I have completed in the past and others are completely new. Bring on 2015!